This week I talked about my favorite things to pack for blog conferences and my shoe obsessions being fulfilled by Goodwill, so I thought I would end this week with a post about my favorite beauty items for Spring that won’t break the bank. In fact, 90% of the items are under $10!
- Suave Professionals Heat Protection ~ I am really loving the Suave professionals line and this item is a comparison to the Redken protectant. I do a lot of blow drying, straightening and curling so my hair definitely appreciates this, and it’s under $3 at Walmart.
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation ~ My face is extra sensitive to foundations and powders so this one is great for my skin. Also, under $4.
- Garnier Nutrisse Color Creme ~ At one time I looked for at least 15 minutes at all of the hair coloring creams (apparently it’s a no no to say hair dye now a days) and finally decided on this one. For blond hair, it’s important to be vibrant and not too brassy or dull. This one is awesome and my hair felt great after rinsing it out, so soft! It’s only $5.94 at Walmart.
- Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse ~ If you are looking for a mild moose that won’t weight your hair down yet can give you a boost, condition and help you with some loose waves, this one is for you. $3.24 at Walamrt.
- Olay Touch of Sun Sunless Lotion ~ Are you like me with inability to tan? This lotion is soft and gives skin that small tint to the whitest of white *eh hem* that is me. $8.99 at Drugstore.com
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara ~ Best. Mascara. Ever. For the money! Right now, they are on rollback at Walmart for $5 and it gives that full dramatic effect that mimics false eyelashes.
- NYC Shimmer Powder ~ Normally, I like a pigmented eye shadow but for the money, this is great. It offers a great color along with some shimmer, and we all need a little shimmer. The one I love is the Smokey Topaz and it’s around $3.25 at Walmart.
- Physicians Formula Glow Pearls Powder ~ If you are looking for a look that shines over a foundation or stand alone that isn’t a bronzer, this one is great. The regular price is under $13 but I had found this as a BOGO deal at CVS.
- Carmex Moisture Plus ~ I have always been obsessed with Carmex so this is awesome because it is like a lip stick with Carmex. Hooray for color! $2.48 at Walmart!
What are some of your items that you love that are budget friendly?