Beef Taco Skillet
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (10 oz each) RoTel® Original Diced
- Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- ¼ cup frozen whole kernel corn
- ¾ cup undrained Ranch Style® Beans
- ½ cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Sour cream, optional
Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over
medium-high heat. Place tortilla pieces in skillet.
Cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
from skillet. Cook ground beef in skillet until no
longer pink; drain. Stir in drained tomatoes, corn
and beans. Bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes
or until hot. Add tortilla pieces and stir to coat.
Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Cover.
Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with sour cream, if desired.