- I haven’t used regular sugar in my coffee in weeks! Since Truvia = 2 packs of sugar, I have noticed a difference in how sweet I like my coffee. I used to like a really sweet coffee and now I can not put sugar in my coffee because I enjoy the taste of Truvia so much.
- I carry Truvia packets in my purse. It’s true, I bring Truvia with me wherever I go because of the fact no one carries it and I do not want to fall off the wagon!
- When I go to Starbucks, I used to order a latte or a drink with sugary syrup. I now have to have coffee plain with steamed milk and I will put Truvia in it.
- Because I do like a little flavor to my coffee, I will now either use a sugar free syrup if available or a small amount of coffee creamer. Instead of purchasing a holiday drink at a place such as Starbucks, I just use a small bit of flavored coffee creamer.
- I’m losing weight! I noticed that when I took out the sugary coffee drinks out of my diet and switched to Truvia, it made a tremendous help in my weight loss.
- It’s saving me money! Since I switched to ordering a plain coffee with milk, it saves me at least a few dollars at Starbucks each time I go!
I think Truvia is definitely helping me change my coffee habits for the better. With zero calories, I no longer have to consider working out “harder” to get rid of those extra coffee calories. I’m excited to complete this challenge and give a final update!
Look for my next post on Truvia: Baking with Truvia!